Sunday, January 4, 2009

Emperor the gates of Rome (Pg. 1 ~ 78)

I couldn't write more summaries because I had to go to a math tuture everyday 6~7 hours and she gives SO much homework but this week I had enough time. I was reading a book called Emperor the gates of Rome by Conn Iggulden. Once in a thick forest there was a two boys, one of them was called Gaius (The careless one) and the other was Marcus (The Intelligent one). There faces were filled with mud and they had a very stinking with the swampy,damp smell "Its all your fault!!! Now Im dead from my father because of you Marcus!!!" yelled Gaius "You pushed me but I pushed you harder so you fell in the swamp~" explained Marcus "So its really your fault you shouldn't have pushed me" . They continued to fight and they ended by bumping into a gang of Romans. "You don't deserved to be a Roman Citizen you both are filthy animals you smell one too, go home now!!!",said a Roman general "If I were a gladiator I would want to smell his blood first, he always hurt my family and making all the men that lived in Rome had to be a soldier!! I think he's the filthy one~~" said Marcus They both went back home miserable and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment